Monday, September 3, 2012

I SAW A PRETTY HOT POLICE WOMAN PREACH IN A BUS


I SAW A PRETTY HOT POLICE WOMAN PREACH

On a Monday Morning i woke up late after a late night party at a Friends House on Sunday. I quickly rushed to the bathroom to take my bath, dressed up as fast i can. Decided to take a public transport to ikeja where my office is located. I took a bike to my bus stop which was filled with people trying to catch a bus too, we waited for about 5 minutes before a bus finally arrive, now it was a battle of the fittest. Its only The Stronger and smarter ones that would have a chance in the bus. As a Lagos Smart guy, I quickly jumped into the bus before anyone and Lo and behold right beside me at the back seat seated a young pretty looking lady dressed in black (a police woman) for a moment i forgot i was late for work and the possibility of being queried. i began to think of how lovely she looks and was thanking God for making me have a seat in that bus.
The Conductor Started collecting the fare, when he got to the Police woman he over looked her but she voluntarily offered him the complete fare. That was the first time in my grown up year that i saw a police pay.
Before i could assimilate her action, i heard a sweet voice beside me Saying "praise The Lord". And for a second i thought an angel fell from Heaven and i looked at where the voice was coming from, it was from this Pretty Police officer seating beside me. I was like are you kidding me, A police Officer Preaching the Gospel? This Thought Overwhelmed my heart that i totally forget i was late for work.
And i did i forget to say when she made the altar Call, 90% of the People in the Bus responded and gave their life to Christ. Some of us cant help it but collected her phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment